Vanhunks Boarding (Pty) Ltd Warranty Claim Procedure
Vanhunks Boarding warrants that this product, when it is purchased from an authorised Vanhunks Boarding dealer by a retail customer, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase by the original retail customer. This warranty is solely for the benefit of the original retail purchaser and may not be assigned. For retail customer Limited Warranty claims, proof of purchase from an authorised Vanhunks Boarding dealer is required. If the date of purchase cannot be established, Vanhunks Boarding will make a determination based upon on the last production year of the particular model, or on the condition of the equipment claimed.
If you have any questions about the Vanhunks Boarding Limited Warranty or procedures for making claims there under, please contact Vanhunks Boarding at www.Vanhunksboarding.com. The Vanhunks Boarding Warranty Centre will determine if a product is covered under this Limited Warranty. If covered, Vanhunks Boarding will, at the company’s sole discretion, repair or replace the product in question. All returns must be made through Vanhunks Boarding authorised dealers. Vanhunks Boarding does not accept returns directly from customers. Customers must call for a Return Authorisation Number before returning any product under this Limited Warranty. All authorised returns must be sent to Vanhunks Boarding’s Warranty Centre at the country’s main distribution warranty office, freight prepaid. Vanhunks Boarding will pay the freight for the return shipment. Return shipment will either be consolidated together with the authorised retailer next shipment, or paid by Vanhunks Boarding, at Vanhunks Boarding’s sole discretion.
Any repair or replacement of any product under this Limited Warranty is not available for ordinary wear and tear, including scratches or paint chipping, or for any damage caused by misuse, abuse, unauthorised modification or repairs, accident, heat, excessive exposure to sunlight, excessive exposure to cold, improper handling, storage, maintenance or care; incorrect setup, use in commercial, rental or teaching environments; use in reef waves, shore break or off the water; any blow or impact with a hard object or any other irresponsible use.
THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE, WRITTEN, ORAL OR IMPLIED AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL VANHUNKS BOARDING BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, STATUTORY OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE including, without limitation, loss to property other than this product, loss of use of said product, or other property or other economic losses. Vanhunks Boarding shall not be liable for contribution or indemnification, whatever the cause. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to particular customers. Vanhunks Boarding’s obligations under any warranty shall be limited, to the greatest extent allowed by law, as provided in this Vanhunks Boarding Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights, which vary from one jurisdiction to another. Vanhunks Boarding assumes responsibility for return shipping and insurance costs to the customer.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO RETURN A PRODUCT UNDER WARRANTY:
- Your Vanhunks Boarding product carries a 6-month limited warranty and all claims will be assessed on their own merits. We apply a simple common-sense approach to claims.
- Complete the online claim form (Link to warranty claim form) making sure that all the required fields are accurately filled out.
- Once the form has been filled out, click the “Submit Form” button. Make sure you send the original proof of purchase with your product (ensure you make a copy of your proof of purchase for yourself). If you are returning more than one product you will need to submit a claims form for each product
- Make sure when you send the product back to us, it is in suitable wrapping and boxed to ensure that is not damaged during shipping. Ensure your return address is on the box with your name and surname. Ship the package using a traceable source (i.e. FEDEX, SKY NET, DHL, UPS or TNT). Vanhunks Boarding is not responsible for products lost or damaged in shipping.
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately after submitting the form. We will also contact you once we have received your product to let you know the status of your warranty claim.