bixpy live well and bait tank battery
Bixpy Live Well and Bait Tank Battery
Are you sick of regularly replacing your SLA batteries? The PP-77 LW is a small, high-output 6V power bank that can be used to replace your old SLA batteries in any environment. Using LiFePO4 cells, the Bixpy PP-77 LW delivers a near-perfect 6V output throughout the entire discharge cycle. It comes with an aircraft-grade anodized aluminium shell to protect it from the elements, in addition to a waterproof seal to protect it from Mother Nature’s wrath.
This 77-Wh rechargeable LiFePO4 battery weighs just 1.0 kg and is ultralight (2.1 lb). It fits perfectly into the Vanhunks Livewell battery compartment and is water and dirt-resistant. Its components are corrosion-resistant, and it is fresh and saltwater ready. Its shelf life is ten years and may last up to 12 years if used correctly. It retains up to 15% of its power after 2000 charge/discharge cycles (5-8 years). It requires ~ 6 hours to charge on a standard wall socket. The nominal voltage is 6.4 V. It has a total charge cycle of 3000 charge/discharge cycles (10-12 years). Order now and see why so many people choose BIXPY!
- Ultralight (weighs just 2.1lb – 1.0kg)
- Powered by a rechargeable 6V LiFePO4 battery core (77 Wh)
- Fits perfectly in Vanhunks Livewell battery slot
- IP-67 Waterproof and dirt-proof with corrosion-resistant components
- Fresh and saltwater ready
- MEGA LIFE: 10 year shelf life*
- Charge cycle before losing 15% power: 2000 (5-8 years)
- Total charge cycle: 3000 (10 to 12 years)
- Nominal Voltage: 6.4 V
- Charge time: ~ 6 hours on wall charger
- Size: L: 5.7″ (14.5 cm) • W: 3.3″ (8.5 cm) • H: 1.9″ (4.8 cm)
- Warranty: 1 year