Vanhunks Heavy Duty Cooler was born from the idea that everyone deserves a high-quality cooler. From there, we launched a line of virtually indestructible roto-molded coolers that we are confident will stand the test of time.
Our founder, Cobus, partnered with one of the leading factories in the cooling industry (with over ten years of experience), to develop and introduce our new rotationally molded heavy duty cooler.
Vanhunks Coolers are proudly designed, engineered, tooled, perfected, and produced to bring you a premium-quality product. The Vanhunks Cooler is a heavy duty cooler designed and manufactured to last a lifetime.
Out roto-molded coolers are made with polyethylene plastic resin and filled with 1.5 to 3.0 inches of high-pressure injected polyurethane foam. This mix maximizes ice-retention for 5 to 10 days, depending on your model!
High-End Coolers Are Roto Molded Coolers.
Roto molded coolers are known as high-end coolers because of their price and quality. They cost much more than the average cooler on the market. However, when you realize other coolers don’t embody the toughness and durability of a roto-molded cooler, it isn’t hard to figure out why the price tag is higher.
While there are coolers on the market that claim to keep ice for a long time, they are not tested to the same level as roto-molded coolers. While a barrel cooler, for example, may possess a section made for keeping ice cold, its purpose is to be merely aesthetic in appearance, to look beautiful as an outdoor beverage cooler.
Roto-molded coolers have no competition when it comes to functionality and performance. They are in a league of their own.
Here’s six reasons why we think you need to invest in a Heavy Duty Cooler:
- Besides the roto-molded plastic, roto-molded coolers have extra dense insulation and neoprene seals to keep the cold air inside and the warm air out.
- Most roto-molded plastic is UV resistant, so that if you are in the heat for a long time, the sun will not affect the items inside the cooler, especially when compared to a non-rotomolded cooler. This also helps to prevent the cooler from warping or becoming brittle over time due to UV exposure.
- Going camping in extreme conditions? No problem. Vanhunks Coolers are animal and pest proof, with robust roto-molded hinges and heavy-duty locking latches.
- They are rectangularly shaped, which allows these coolers to easily fit in the back of a truck or on your boat, while taking up as little space as possible.
- The sure-grip rubber feet ensure the cooler stays in place, even while the vehicle or boat is moving.
- These coolers are leakproof when the hatches are secured, so if your cooler happens to overturn, the interior of your vehicle of the boat will not suffer mess or moisture damage.
If you are an outdoor aficionado who camps, hunts, barbeques, braais, and goes fishing almost every week, then a Vanhunks roto-molded cooler is undoubtedly for you.